Village of Oblong
SPECIAL BOARD MEETING MINUTES
June 9, 2005
The Village Board of Trustees met for special session on June 9th, 2005, in the Farley Room of the Oblong Municipal Building.
Members Present: Mayor Randy Rich, Clerk Ladora Boyd, Trustee Rick Catt, Trustee Bonnie Finn, Trustee Rick Houdasheldt, Trustee Ken Russell, Trustee Sherry Catt, Trustee Debi Wilson and Treasurer Jan Miller.
Others Present: Chief Chad Pusey and Frank Weber (Village Attorney).
1. The meeting was called to order at 4 pm by Mayor Rich.
2. Motion by Sherry, with a second by Rick C., to go into executive session to discuss personnel at 4:02 pm. Ayes: Rick C., Bonnie, Ken, Sherry, Debi.
3. There was some discussion about having the clerk leave. The attorney stated that he did not think the clerk had to stay as long as the meeting was recorded. The attorney asked the clerk if she was going to tape and how long she had to keep the tape. The clerk stated that she has to retain the tape for eighteen month and before she can dispose of the tape she has to have a hard copy.
4. Trustee Rick Houdasheldt came into the meeting late at 4:15 pm.
5. Motion by Rick C., with a second by Bonnie, to come out of executive session at 4:52 pm. All ayes, motion carried.
6. There was no decision made at this time.
7. Motion by Rick H., with a second by Sherry, to adjourn at 4:53 pm. All ayes, motion carried.
Ladora Boyd, Clerk