Press Release Oblong Police
Week of March 7, 2005
1. On 3/1/05 Rodolto Cervantes (53) of Houston, TX., was issued
a citation for speeding at the 600 block of E. Main.
2. On 3/1/05 Mary Hunley (30)
of Olney, IL., was issued a citation for speeding at the intersection
of W. Main and Joy St.
3. On 3/2/05 Randy Reynolds (39)
of Oblong, was arrested for Domestic Battery at 103 W Indiana.
4. On 3/3/05 Seth Bayless (16)
of Oblong, was issued a citation for Illegal Squealing/Screeching
Tires at the 700 block of S. Range.
5. On 3/3/05 a 15 year old juvenile
of Oblong was issued a notice to appear for trespassing at
104 S. Lincoln and Minor in Possession of Tobacco Products.
6. On 3/3/05 Shane Molter (30)
of Newton, was issued a citation for speeding at the 600 block
of E. Main. Two arrest were made on passengers as a result
of this traffic stop. Rebecca Graham (36) of Oblong, was arrested
on an in state warrant. Larry Boyd (37) of Newton was also
arrested and charged with Possession of a controlled substance,
Possession of cannabis, and Possession of drug equipment.
7. On 3/3/05 Ralph Bush (85)
of Robinson, reported the theft of his disability parking placard
out of his 1984 El Camino.
8. On 3/4/05 Andrew Rotman (17)
of Mt. Vernon was issued a seat belt citation at the 500 block
of W. Main.
9. On 3/4/05 Anthony Atkins (17)
of Oblong was issued a seat belt citation at the intersection
of Main and Range.
10. On 3/5/05 Roberto Angel-Lopez
(38) of Robinson was issued a citation for speeding at the
600 block of E. Main.
11. On 3/5/05 Bradley Zuber (22)
of Newton, was issued a citation for speeding at the intersection
of Range and Texas.
12. On 3/6/05 Dustin Meese (18)
of Oblong and Danny Scott (21) of Oblong were both arrested
for Battery following an incident between the two at the 500
block of E. Indiana.